T-shape MF antennas are designed to be used in homing radio stations “PRA-Parsek” (up to 500 W) for aircrafts homing with airborne bearing equipment sensitivity not worse than 50 µV/m.
Purpose of the equipment
- stationary: (truss masts, stationary counterbalance, installation on a prepared area – according to a project – with foundations for basements and mast anchors and racks);
- semi-stationary: (tube masts, detachable counterbalance, with minimum amount of construction works for preparing antenna installation area).
T-shape MF antenna set includes:
- antenna (radiator array and suspension rigging for 2 masts)
- 2 masts
- set of HF counterbalance (ground and aerial)
- set of mast warning lights