"KOLA"- line mobile generators can be used in fundamental and applied research in radio- and geophysics to study ULF and ELF radio wave propagation, near-Earth plasma structure, deep structure of the Earth's crust, to explore natural resources including the provision of electrical exploration on the continental shelf of the Arctic Ocean.
The generators can be used for:
– ore deposits exploration;
– oil and gas exploration;
– monitoring of seismic activity;
– finding locations for the facilities of utmost importance, including nuclear power plants;
– finding locations for radioactive waste disposal facilities;
– depth mapping of fracture zones.
– automated system for monitoring and recording of generator output parameters