High-voltage regulated power supplies based on HF resonance transistor inverters operating within 15-50 kHz.
Inverters are based on the state-of-the-art IGBT and MOSFET transistors. PCBs are made using surface-mount technology.
Secondary power supplies are used for:
– oscillator (cathode ray) tube supply;
– charging of capacitive cells that operate in full or partial discharge modes;
– Rh tubes supply for industrial or medical facilities.
Power supplies have:
– voltage regulation at the line voltage variation and at wide changes of load resistance;
– Fast short circuit protection response;
– Overvoltage protection
– Capability of no-load operation in stabilization mode;
– Capability of output voltage regulation depending on the external analog signal;
– Low ripples;
– High efficiency;
– Low noise level;
– High noise immunity from strong external noise signals.