Automated adaptive complex of technical means «Redan-Pirs»
Automated adaptive complex of technical means (AA CTM) «Redan-Pirs» intended for timely and reliable data and voice transmission over HF radio channels. The versions differ in transmitters – 500, 1000 and 5000 W transmitters.
Purpose of the equipment
Distinctive features:• full automation of communication establishment and maintaining;
• can be used as part of stationary and mobile radio centers and facilities of various purpose and rank;
• multiparametric adaptation depending on propagation conditions and the interference environment through deliberate change of the operating frequency, data rate in the range from 300 to 9600 bit/s and code rate from 0.4 to 0.8;
• automatic link establishment during communication taking into account the current propagation conditions and signal interference environment through active channel route sounding at the stages of communication establishment and maintaining;
• automatic calculation of the frequency in the range of MUF to LUF and drawing up a preliminary frequency schedule;
• operation in automated radial type radio network with the total number of distant station up to 32;
• conference calling to the subordinate network stations from the main network station;
• input and storage of radio data on several radio routes and radio networks with the possibility of real-time access to this information;
• automatic synchronization with standard time signals received from satellite systems GPS and GLONASS, synchronization with signals of terrestrial standard time HF stations belonging to the State service of time and frequency, automatic synchronization of the subordinate stations with the main (master) station;
• automatic remote control of the transmitter and receiver and a reliable visual control (monitoring) of their technical condition and operation;
• automatic log keeping in real time mode with the possibility of displaying information on the screen, as well as storage of data array on radio station condition and its operation modes on a removable media.
Equipment of the radio family can operate both independently or be integrated with the general control system thus enabling to carry out any type of a turnkey projects.
AA CTM «Redan-Pirs» can transmit real-time data coming from different sources of information. The protocol for data exchange with ATU can be adapted to different data system types.
List of the equipment1. 500W, 1000W or 5000W HF transistorized radio transmitter.
2. Device for control and signal processing (different versions are possible).
3. Radio receiver PT-100PRM-Ts.
The system can be supplied both in stationary and mobile version.
Main technical characteristics:
|Operating frequency range||1,5-30 MHz|
|Operating frequency range of receiver||0,1-30 MHz|
|Local control||RS-232, Ethernet|
|Channel spacing||1 Hz|
|Number of programmable frequencies||1000|
|Programmed frequencies tuning time||not more than 50 ms|
|Power||500, 1000, 5000 W|
|Transmitter power gradation||100%, 50%, 25%|
|Operating modes: Transmitter||A1A, F1В, G1B, J3Е, A3E, H3E, R3E, J7B, J2D|
|Operating modes: Receiver||A1A, F1В, G1B, J3Е, A3E, H3E, R3E, B7D (USB+LSB), J7D (USB), X9D|
|Receiver sensitivity in the telephone modes (J3Е, J7D with a 3100 Hz band)||not worse than 0,65µV|
|Receiver sensitivity in telegraph modes||not worse than 0,25-1,0 µV|
|Asynchronous data transmission rate (text messages and files)||from 300 to 9600 bit/s|