Scientific research and experimental developments lie at the core of RIPR’s activity. The research is focused on various issues in the radio communication sphere – from high-power transmitters to automatic high-power radio stations and control complex development.
Today, the Russian Institute for Power Radioengineering, the first designer of HF and VLF radio transmitting equipment in modern Russian history, produces upwards of 200 types of equipment. Furthermore, over 20 types of products are under development right now.
Due to the constant commitment to scientific innovation and implementation of new technologies, the level of the “RIPR” designs complies with global trends in the communication tools development. Scientific and technological infrastructure of the company is a solid foundation for its development and a valuable contribution to the communication industry on the whole:
- The unique lab for field-testing of radio equipment;
- Experimental model production of new equipment samples in the shortest time possible;
- Specific testing workbenches for checking, tuning and debugging the equipment in the status of production and development.
The following was developed and implemented by the company:
- Resource-saving construction technologies for radio transmitting equipment.
- Construction technologies for transistor radio transmitting equipment and for digital or linear microprocessor-based equipment.
- Advanced computer technologies, new operation systems and high-level programming languages.